8/29/16

Christensen Family Pictures





I got pretty lucky in the in-law department. Love this crew!

At the end of our annual summer California trip we took family pictures by the pier! About one minute into it, we were all standing under the pier facing the camera when this huge wave came up from behind and totally soaked us from the legs down! Hahaha. It must've been hilarious watching us all in our coordinating outfits sprinting from the water. So you can't tell but all of our shoes are sopping.

We are so lucky that Lydia has such awesome cousins! On my side of the family she is the one and only grandkid (get to work, Olivia! ;) ). So I love that she has all these cousins to grow up with on this side. I'll admit, I was always slightly jealous of those people in school who had tons of cousins their own age and hung out all the time. I didn't really have that! I'm the oldest grandkid on both sides and so I basically just hung out with the adults at all family functions. It's so fun watching all these guys grow up and bonus I get to steal all the good patenting tips from my sisters-in-law who have done this before! Haha. 
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016