8/23/16

The Zoo and the Nicest Phone Call


I finally did it. 

I canceled my gym membership! Go me!


Ha! A little back story. I've been so sick for the past couple months, and I keep telling myself, "Tomorrow I'll feel better! Tomorrow I'll go to the gym!" 

But of course, this doesn't happen. I constantly think I'm going to barf, and when I actually have a spare hour I sleep. Really glamorous over here :). 

So I finally stopped throwing money down the toilet and put a freeze on my membership. And I'm actually way proud of myself! Now I don't put all this undue pressure on myself to constantly be doing more than I can.

This is how the phone call to the guy at the gym went: 

"Hi, I'm pregnant and super sick and need to put a hold on my membership."

"Wow! That's amazing. Yes of course, let's do that." 

"Haha thanks."

"Okay, you're all set. And you're a woman warrior, ya know that? Being pregnant is freaky stuff! You're a rockstar! I could never do that pregnancy stuff."

"Thank you! It is kind of freaky."

"Alrighty, well good luck with everything and congratulations!"

So nice, right??? It totally made my day. "Woman warrior." :) 


Lydia and I spent a few days in Arizona letting my mom pamper us as I pretty much laid on the couch the entire time. We took a flight home super late Sunday night and slept in Monday and then... headed to the zoo! And it was a pretty fantastic way to spend a couple hours - with friends and sun and NO SICKNESS! Yay medicine.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016