8/13/16

I Got Dressed {Neutrals}



I found this lacey fringey tunic-y thing at a consignment store a few months back and finally figured out how to wear it! Haha. I've been looking for a white skinny jean that's not see through and is actually flattering and BAM - go Madewell (of course). I really love them. And these Splendid heels are seriously like walking on little brown (ew) clouds? Everything Splendid makes is so yummy. Good job Splendid.


I gotta be honest, I wish I could say I rocked this outfit yesterday all day: ran errands in it, went to a mom lunch in it, folded laundry in it, even cooked a fancy dinner that was on the table by 5:30pm in it.

But..... no.


Yesterday I was so sick. Like we left the house hoping for greatness and twenty minutes later boogied straight back home, got in pjs and watched Baby Einstein all day. 


Pregnancy, though I'm extremely grateful, can be a trip sometimes!


So basically I'm saying in some alternate-hippy life I would wear fringey tunics and strappy heels and ginormous glasses everywhere ;).



"Lydia come baaaack!"


Whoo! Survived yesterday. Here's to hideous house dresses and nausea drugs and saltines!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016