8/29/16

I Got Dressed {And the Dumbest Thing I've Said All Week}


Lately I've been resurrecting all these old Target dresses from the back of my closet!


They are all fairly similar - printed, loose fit, and cheap material - which is kind of the trifecta for any mom of a toddler. Prints to hide all the food and snot smudges, loose so you can run out to the church halls with said toddler, and cheap material so when it inevitably gets stained you're not too heartbroken!


See the last couple Target dresses I've worn here and here


And ironically her little pom pom dress is from Target too! Ha. We are v predictable. 


Also! Michael and Lydia and I were driving to get ice cream a few nights ago when we see this guy on the sidewalk steering a wheel attached to a long pole and this is what my genius mind spits out, "OH MY GOSH! Is that a unicorn???" 

Hahahahaha. I am blaming this one 100% on pregnancy brain. 

After Michael died laughing he said the best part about the whole thing was that it's not even a unicycle, it's a measuring device for construction. LOL. 


So please rest assured that Lydia is getting a really high quality education over here ;).

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016