12/1/16

I Got Dressed {Velvet I Heart You}



Blessed Arizona! 

Where else can you go to 9am church in November in short sleeves?

K probably lots of places. But AZ weather this time of year is just hard to beat! 


It was actually pretty depressing coming home to Salt Lake this week and bundling up. It's only been two days of snow and boots and jackets and I'm already bored wondering what on earth will I do all winter with a toddler? 

We can only play inside for so long before we both start to go crazy. And my bank account won't allow me to roam Target every single day - so we will be the only two people bundled up at the zoo I guess! I'm considering a museum pass. Any pro tips on surviving winter with littles?


I'm gonna make a bucket list of wintery activities. Lists always help me feel happier. There really is quite a lot that needs to happen in preparation for bebe! Thank goodness. I can only handle so much unstructured time. I need projects yo. And lots of em, since once I get a project going I work on it round the clock till it's done. Meaning I can't actually start planning for Baby Boy till January because once I start it will take over my life and then I'll be done in a week. Ha! Anyone else have this problem??


Also yes I realize I am enormous. And yes you should all give me air fives for not photoshopping the heck out of these pictures and decreasing my hips and booty and arms by about 600% even though they could desperately use it I'm sure. Realtalk. Aren't you glad we're so close?


Oh! By the way, this dress on Lydia was mine when I was a toddler! My mom bought it from ESPRIT (talk about a throw back!), which was a Big Deal back in the day. Amazingly it's held up perfectly after all these years. Good work Mom! Naturally I had to match my daughter with some velvet of my own ;).

Dress: A Pea in the Pod
Shoes: Nordstrom, similar here
Watch: Michael Kors
Lydia's dress: vintage! 
Lydia's bow: etsy 
Lydia's shoes: Old Navy 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016