4/10/17

Family Pictures

A week after Cannon was born, my amazing sister Olivia snapped a few quick family photos for us! With Lydia we hired a professional photographer, but this time around we were trying to save more money, and figured with Olivia's talent and with some decent lighting we could pull off our own pics for free! And I'm so happy with how they turned out.

Lydia was actually having a major meltdown that afternoon, so Michael kept trying to tickle her and my mom kept jumping up and down behind the camera to get her to laugh! Haha

Lydia has been obsessed with Cannon from Day 1. Every morning she wakes up and runs into my room yelling, "CAAAANNON! CANNON BABY!"

My loves :). 

Thank you Liv for working with our craziness and capturing these little moments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016