4/15/17

I Got Dressed {And Went to Church Again!}

Major bummer that Lydia's covering Cannon in the shot, because look at her smile! 

These days all we get from her is that huge over-eager cheeser (anyone else's toddlers?) that doesn't actually resemble a smile. So when we get 'em we gotta savor 'em!

Also yes her hair is out of control. Working on it ;).

Cannon's apparently starving - shocker! 

Last Sunday I finally went back to church with Cannon! I wanted to go a couple weeks ago, but so many kids in our neighborhood have been sick and I did not want to risk it. Sick newborns = oh my stressful! So we snuggled at home a while longer :).

And this is currently one of like three dresses that fit! Crying face. Sheesh it's amazing what a tiny baby can do to a body. I had my 6 week postpartum appointment yesterday and I'm stoked to get back to exercising except HOW WILL I EVER EXERCISE. How do you moms do it? Michael leaves at 5am, so there's no way I'm working out before that, and then he gets home, eats dinner, and goes back to campus till 10pm! So.... lots of stroller walks I suppose? My gym's daycare doesn't take kids till they're 6 months old. Boo.

Wish me (and my swimsuits) lots of luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016