9/17/16

Adventures of a Preggo aka Don't Read If You Can't Handle Puke



It all started out so perfectly, like normal.



We ate Cinnamon Life cereal for breakfast. 

We brushed teeth (Lydia's ultimate favorite hobby). 

We "read" books at the library but really just cuddled all their stuffed animals.



We climbed on turtles at the park. 

We did the swing thing for as long as I could last and 

we didn't even cry when it was time to go.


We picked up The. Best. Donuts. (Banburry Cross) for Daddy and met him for lunch! 

We walked all around the cafeteria the entire duration of lunch 

and everyone thought we (you) were really cute.


We wrapped up a little present and headed to your best friend's birthday party. 

We ate pizza and kiwi and pointed at all the birthday balloons.

We drove to Draper where I used to teach high school Spanish! 

We surprised all my old students at the Homecoming football game and hugged and talked senior year and boys and college and spray tans. And then it hit me. I am going to barf this very instant. So I run to the stadium entry where I see huge trash bins. And in front of no less than half the student body proceed to throw up multiple times into the bin. Unwanted tears are running down my face and the sweetest lady ever is holding Lydia as Michael is holding my hair. Hi kids! I wave. I'm just pregnant! Nothing to see here! 

Hahahaha. 

We go back to our seats, watch the half time dancers and cheerleaders. But we head out because it's getting late and Lydia's tired and I'm not feeling great. We're driving for a few minutes on the freeway when ohmygosh I'm going to barf this instant. I throw up in a (blessed) emergency paper bag, then Michael swerves to the shoulder and I'm literally throwing up on the side of the freeway over the ramp. Lydia is screaming because of the loud cars whooshing by and I am just really proud of the show I'm putting on for all the late night commuters. 

Just really glamorous. 

THEN we get home and get Lydia all settled and asleep and get comfy on the couch and turn on Grey's Anatomy, but literally every 30 minutes I cannot help but throw up. And it is just blowing my mind how quickly it's coming on! Like I'll feel almost normal and then out of nowhere BAM I HAVE 10 SECONDS TO GET TO A TRASH CAN. So weird! But I would way rather take this (not sick, then immediately really sick) over just feeling plain old nauseous all day. That, my friends, is the worst. So I'm counting my blessings? We're possibly through the roughest rough patch and on to this new high drama patch? HA! Fun times. 

Well if you're still even reading about my gross night I am kind of impressed! And kind of weirded out that you kept reading? But mostly impressed! Haha. Sorry I put you through that. Just had to document so I can look back and read this in a few years from now when I've totally forgotten and my basement pillow I accidentally used no longer smells like puke.
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016