9/22/16

Current Wish List



FALL!!! I am stoked for fall this year for so many reasons. One, Lydia can actually enjoy it! She loves being outside and I think the leaves changing and the crisper air will be fun for her. But more importantly (kidding, sort of) fall means cute clothes! I've decided dressing a bump in fall/winter months will be a BREEZE compared to summer bumpin. That, my friends, stunk. Because really what can you do in the summer except wear the thinnest tee shirts you can find and pretend that jean maternity shorts are actually somewhat flattering (they're not) and just want to die. But fall equals layers!! Leggings, cardigans, cozy sweaters, hats - it all adds up to some pretty awesome maternity looks. Here's a few things I've been eying lately, mostly not maternity but could definitely work, bump or not. (Also I'm not completely sartorially illiterate - these aren't all meant to be worn simultaneously...)

1. Cozy maroon cardigan - I love the look of an oversized open cardi that can go over anything. And this one looks ridiculously comfy!

2. Practically perfect striped tunic - THIS IS LIFE. I kind of need this.

3. Flat felt hat - I'm a little hat obsessed but most of mine are bigger and floppier. I like the short and stiff brim here.

4. MAC Edge to Edge lip liner - So I always thought lip liner was hilariously unnecessary, and maybe it is, but I've started using a mauve one and it really makes my lipstick stay in place. This dusty pink color is so pretty!

5. Ruffle sleeve dress - How adorable is this?? And I like that it's long enough for a bump! Throw on a cardigan and some cute tights and it's winter-worthy.

6. Wine clogs - Clogs have been around for a few years but I've never been brave enough to wear them. Now that they're finally old news I think I could give em a go! And this color is fantastic.

7. H&M maternity jeans - I actually bought a couple pairs of H&M maternity jeans last time around - they were great, just a bit too big now. These are a good price and cute wash.

8. Olive zip up cardigan - Like I mentioned, I'm pretty big cardigan enthusiast. I like this unexpected zipper detail and beautiful color!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016