9/19/16

State Farm I Mean Fair!



I must have said 30 times, "I'm so excited to be at the State Farm!" 

HA. Michael kept making insurance company jokes. 



I have never been to a state fair before, so I was stoked! I'm kind of a sucker for things like this so I was literally giddy when I saw the tents and ferris wheel.



For sure one of our favorite parts was the adorable kid section! There were about a dozen stations set up where kids could walk through with their buckets and aprons and pick apples, milk "cows", ride tractors, etc. So cute! And then at the end there was even a little grocery store where the kids could trade in their coupon for a treat! Very well thought out and organized. Thanks nice fair people!





Of course we had to try an obligatory corn dog.

For the recored I took two bites and then baby couldn't handle it. Bummer because it was good!


Maybe the best part of the day was watching Lydia with all of the animals. She's starting to really get into animal noises, and seeing all these real life chickens and cows and pigs we talk about all day was kind of a dream for her! (I imagine ;) .)






She was in love with the lamb. And kept "patting" it (aka smacking it). We are gonna have to do some serious work on being soft for when Baby #2 gets here - HA.



Thanks Utah! Such a fun and unique family outing!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016