9/8/16

Brunch!


Apologies for being MIA around these blog parts. 

Michael asked me why I'm not writing at nights anymore, and I told him I have no content! Sitting on the couch all day with an occasional park trip isn't much to talk about. But he's so sweet. "Of course there is! Write about all the new things Lydia does or write about being pregnant or write about the trips to the park!" Hahaha. Love that guy. So prep yourself for some really sappy Lydia posts in the near future :). 

I know I say this all the time, but we really did get so lucky to get into this medical school, not only for the education, but also for the friends!! Not many medical schools have this many wives with young kids - thank you Utah. There are dozens of amazing wives with and without kids who are darling and talented and hilarious and so fun to hang out with. The past week alone I think I've seen some of them 6 out of the 7 days, ha! So... we're a little attached. But when the boys are gone all day we have to be each others' sister wives? Or something like that? ;)

This Labor Day though we actually got to see our husbands! We were planning to drive up the canyon and have brunch at Ruth's Diner... BUT the wait was 1.5 hours. So! Backup plan at Original Pancake House. We love it there! Huge omelets, pumpkin pancakes, great friends, hilarious ketchup-dipping babies - basically the perfect way to kick off the day.




Love my happy babe!

Lydia's bow c/o A Little Lady Shop
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016