11/14/16

I Got Dressed {But Didn't Put on Makeup}


I wore this comfy outfit last Thursday since it was a clean-the-house-and-go-to-Walmart kind of day.


And yes, this tee is one of like the three shirts I ever wear these preggo days.

I found it a couple months back at Old Navy (see this post where I highlighted it as a favorite) and immediately knew it would be a goodie. 


So.... of course I went back the next day and bought two more. Best $10 tee ever. I've worn it here, here in navy and here  - and those are just the times it made it to the blog. Not pictured: the daily ritual where I have nothing to wear because #bump and I end up throwing on maternity leggings and this tee and running out the door. Oops. 


And speaking of bump - BUMP! Seriously getting so wobbly! I feel 8 months pregnant and when I sit up I have to do that old lady brace-your-back thing and I have been known to make weird grunting noises on occasion when I bend over and pick up Lydia. Suuuper attractive let me tell ya ;).

And if we're being honest here these pics somehow don't make me look nearly as huge as I am. Like at least twice a day I catch myself in the mirror and I am utterly shocked at how big this belly is.


But feeling all those Baby Boy kicks are so worth it!!!


And lately I've been hearing about so many complications (miscarriages, fetal problems, infertility, even stillbirth - cannot even imagine the heartache there), that I look at this big bump - with the double chin and expanding thighs that come with it - and can't help but feel grateful. These chipmunk cheeks will go away one day, and my arms will be toned again at some point, but right now I am just lucky to host a healthy tiny baby, and that is good enough.


Oh and couldn't let this one slide. Literally twenty seconds early she was laughing? And then she was sad when I took the tripod down? Toddlers. Someone explain them to me ;).

Tee - Old Navy here
Maternity leggings - H&M here
Chambray shirt - Target old, similar here, here or here
Shoes - Converse here
Hat - Old, similar here
Lydia's outfit is pretty much all thrifted except for her Nikes and bow, which are both Nordstrom.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016