11/18/16

I Got Dressed {Cheetah is Still Kind of a Thing Right?}



This is a prime example of an outfit that is dressing for girls, not guys. I got to church later than Michael and the second I sat down he leaned over and whispered, "Neon and cheetah? Is that allowed?" Hahaha. He hated it. BUT at least four girls came up and told me they loved my outfit - HA! So funny. But whatever, I was going for comfort and this giant uber-unflattering sunshine sweater was the first thing I saw... so we just rolled with it ;).


Also do anyone else's husbands hate cheetah? I've tried explaining that it's actually totally acceptable and J.Crew even has an entire line dedicated to it. He still thinks it's tacky. Oh well. It also took him some convincing to half-tuck in shirts to high waisted jeans back when I had abs instead of a bump. I definitely dress for girls ;). Sorry babe.


Hope you have an awesome weekend! Any fun plans? Michael has a test on Monday which means this weekend kind of blows for us... case in point its 8:30 on a Friday night and he's studying while I'm in pjs. Spicy.


Ginormous sweater: H&M old, similar here
Skirt: Forever21 old, similar here
Sandals: Sam Edelman old, similar here and I also love these and these
Necklace: J.Crew, similar here
Bag: Fawn Design
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016