6/8/16

Pink Walls and the Softest Shirt in History


 Every summer it is my goal to find the thinnest tee possible without it being see through.


Because... it's hot. Layers are hot. Less is more ya? 


SO! I present to you... the comfiest tee on planet earth!!!


Soft and stretchy and basically feels like you're walking around sans clothes - which is precisely how I want to spend my summer afternoons :). WIN. Thank you Flybird Apparel! They are the nicest company (based out of Arizona) with the cutest high quality tees! Shop them here.


(Side note: if you are ever on the lookout for bright backdrops... head for the most ghetto lingerie store you can think of and it will probably be decked out in neon pink and turquoise and purple 
walls. ;) ) 


Her little scowl - HA.

Cheers to summer heat!!! Nothing makes my happier than some sunshine.


Tee - ℅ Flybird Apparel
Denim - Old Navy
Flats - Madewell (old) 
Lydia's romper - South Africa! My parents bought it a few weeks ago when they were there!



2 comments :

  1. First, I'm loving your hair so much! Second, you are what my realistic blogging goals are made of. Third, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm you are the NICEST person on earth and I love you!!

      Delete

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016