6/7/16

The Rest of AZ


Presenting... a big photo dump of the rest of the AZ pics! 


Flight from SLC ---> PHX. It is SO much easier flying with two parents lemme tell ya! I'm used to doing it by myself and wrangling her in the tiny seat with lots of oops sorry she kicked your face and oh sorry she spilled all the yogurt melts on your dress. With two people and two SEATS for her to spread out on, flying is a breeze :).


Brunch at Modern Grove!



Papa and... Nana? Grandma? Cici? We haven't settled on a grandma name yet for my mom ;). Any cute ones out there that don't sound too old? 


Our neighbors have a dozen bunnies! Lydia was a little skeptical...




3 generations.


As a second celebratory dinner for Michael's 25th birthday (see the rest of his bday here), we went to House of Tricks - an awesome restaurant in Tempe with the most random name! I was half expecting to show up to a magic show? 

Killer cheese plate.


JalepeƱo goat cheese grits in front and harissa mussels in back! None of us kids had tried mussels before but they were AMAZING. Apparently people come here and just order the mussels (and wine).


Lydia's little foot propped up!


...not quite sure if I'm doing like a heart beating dance move or just making sure I'm wearing a bra or what... ;)


Okay funniest thing. So this is suhi (duh). 


And THIS is an ancient bottle of tums. Please note total 70s packaging!!! This was at my grandma's house and my mom checked the expiration date and it expired BEFORE MY SISTERS WERE BORN! Hahahaha. Oh, my cute grandma. She did say "they were a little hard to chew!" LOLZ.


My sick babe. Throwing up ALLLL night. I don't think there is anything sadder than watching your little one throw up. She was so scared and confused and didn't understand what was happening. We basically slept in the bathtub since she was sick every 45 minutes. Needless to say it was a rough night for all of us...


We flew home a few days earlier due to the crazy sickness. She was miserable! And not eating ANYTHING which really freaked me out since she's already tiny. So we rushed back to Utah to get her in to the doctor.


Keepin it classy with an airport bathroom shot :).

Sorry we had to ditch out early on you AZ! I'm sure we'll be back sometime soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016