6/17/16

Michael's Third Love


1st = me, hopefully ;)
2nd = Lydia 
3rd = golf
(4th = tie between deep dark chocolate cake and cycling)







A couple hours of golfing yesterday morning with these cuties! Lydia loved riding in the cart and I loved watching my hot husband do something he rocks at. As much as I think golf takes way too long, (4+ hours? really?), and I'm not totally sure it's a sport since you wear the same pants on the course as you do to church, I can't deny there's something calm and refreshing and... happy about being surrounded by beautiful green mountains and hearing the birds and not worrying about a thing in the world except where a tiny white ball is headed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016