6/14/16

Country Club Pool Day


Michael has been telling me about this Country Club for years.


Growing up, his family would come to Salt Lake in the summers and Michael always loved it! Golf every day, amazing weather, Fourth of July fireworks, party!


His darling Papa and Nana are members of the Country Club and so now we are able to come and swim (and eat all their food ;) )! They just redid the pool and it's a blast. Graduated pool so Lydia can crawl around in it, fountains, froyo, and literally a 3 minute drive from our house. Score!


Lydia Sue is a daddy's girl through and through, which is so cute to watch!! And a nice break, considering for the first 8 months of life she was attached to my hip ;). Whenever he walks in the room she lights up and bear crawls to him as fast as she can. He is all fun and games - tossing her in the air, tickling her, playing peekabo - and she's in love with him! I'm the comfort; when she falls or gets scared she wants me, but for the majority of the time she wants to play play play with dada! 



If you squint your eyes and look reeeeeally close you can actually see some hair coming in! ;) 

Also speaking of hair, this post pardum hair loss thing is killin me. My bangs (now a not-so-proud owner of bangs) stick STRAIGHT UP. I have to steal Michael's hair wax and slick 'em down, ha.

So if you ever want to find us this summer, we'll be living in this pool!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016