6/19/16

"Acai" What You Did There



As mentioned previously, Michael waxes poetic about acai bowls. 


But not just any acai bowls, Banzai Bowls from California. 

These are brought up in our home at least twice a week accompanied by moans and nostalgic eye rolls. All the toppings. The honey. The bee pollen. The huge plastic container. The fact that we can eat them on the beach.

Ya they're pretty much perfect.


So naturally we've become quite the acai critics over heeeyurr. And after a family run around Sugarhouse Park, Acai with a Blend was the perfect dinner! They've only been open for 4 months but the atmosphere is darling and I actually really liked the bowl! (Okay not quite Banzai but I mean what is.)


And side note, I'm finally appreciating running without an ipod. I used to be terrified of running without music. Like literally would forego the run if my ipod ran out of battery. But the last few times I've ran I've done so sans music and it's pretty nice! Just my thoughts, my (loud) breath, and the scenery!


3 mile run + acai bowl + posing awkwardly on a bench = happy.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18184623/?claim=erwx4e3ntwf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016