6/3/16

In N Out N About


Can I just say it is WEIRD having Michael with me all day.

Weird in the best way of course!


The med students have the summer to do research and shadow and study a bit but it's all very flexible. Meaning there is a second parent in this house!! Michael bathes Lydia every night now. He put her to sleep a few days ago, he helps feed her lunch, he even MADE THE BED this morning! ;) It is so foreign and fabulous.


Also we eat out a lot more now... 

Usually for lunches Michael would pack something and take it to school and I would just sort of eat whatever's at the house - yogurt, protein bars, the rest of Lydia's pb&j, etc. But boys will be boys and snacking on random things doesn't quite fill them up. So laziness kicks in and out we go! I feel like we are going to get really poor really fast ;).


If Michael didn't marry me he'd marry this Neapolitan shake.

I do have to say though, with Michael home more I feel like I get so much less done! Anyone else with me?? It is the oddest thing. When he was at school all day I feel like I could bust out cleaning the house and laundry and errands and emails in a few hours, but now I get like 30% done! Even when he's downstairs doing research on his laptop, I'm just not nearly as productive. Someone explain this to me.


But I'll take this short summer with him over squeezing in dozens of errands everyday!

Also I swear we don't just eat burgers and fries and shakes. It's just no fun to document my boring salads and our typical eggs and yogurt ;).


So many car selfies, so little phone storage ;).

Summer I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016