6/2/16

Michael's BDAY!



So...Michael and I have the typical lame story. 


We dated for a year in high school, wrote letters during his LDS mission, and then got married 8 months later. So original right?? ;)


Although we missed out on having a cool story, like meeting on some fantastic blind date or on Tinder (hehe), we do have the perk of a mutual hometown! Michael and I grew up 8 minutes away from each other. Or 6 if I was speeding home to make curfew, lol. 


Which is awesome because now we see both of our families all the time! Every holiday and almost every break, we fly to AZ and get to party.


So naturally this year with Michael out of school and all we had to hop on a plane and celebrate the big TWENTY FIVE with errr one in AZ!


We had the best weekend. A little golf store (for him, I went shopping with my mom-in-law next door ;) ).


A little Shake Shack(!) for both of us. They opened one in Scottsdale a few months ago and Michael had never tried it before! His expectations were like this big for some reason but now he can't stop talking about the burger. Delish.


A great shot of Michael's tongue for all of you.


I think she held on to that fry for like 45 minutes.

Love him.

Some late night tennis! One of my all time favorite things about Arizona is the warm nights. I seriously get giddy when it's dark outside but still hot. So fun! Night tennis, drives to QT, laying on the trampoline and talking, all of it is so much better at night in the desert!


And finally we finished off his birthday with some incredible Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes and cakebites! I could basically just eat all the frosting and Michael likes the cake part so that works out well for us :).

Thank you Mama Joan for making his day so fun!! Michael has been working so hard this year and definitely deserved a little partay for himself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016