11/29/16

Kids are Hilarious


How adorable are these kids!? I mean seriously.

I LOVED my short time teaching the 4 and 5 year olds at church every Sunday. Yes, our lessons mainly went like this: 

- talking about the gospel
- play doh
- talking about the gospel
- bathroom break
- attempting to keep everyone from sprinting outside 
- treats
- talking about the gospel
- chasing the kids who ran out into the hall
- game
- talking about the gospel
- bribery 
- movie
- treats
- more coloring 
- try and cram everything we were supposed to talk about into 3 minutes

HAHAHA. I need a nap every Sunday. But as high energy as these guys can be, they really are the sweetest! Their adorable comments and their enthusiasm for answering questions or saying the prayer just make my heart burst. 

I'm so sad to be leaving primary! Michael and I were both teaching 2nd and 3rd hours, and Lydia is 2 months shy of nursery, which means we took turns attempting to teach while having Lydia on our laps. Aka DIFFICULT. So I'm getting a new calling this week, and while it will make our church experience a little more do-able, I'm gonna miss these cuties!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016